Modern-day technology has allowed us to forget about the value of Bluetooth capability. It’s built-in to nearly all of our smart devices these days and most people use Bluetooth daily without even giving it a second thought. But what about those slightly older devices that aren’t necessarily Bluetooth capable?
This is where Bluetooth audio receivers can come in handy. Let’s talk about how you can use a Bluetooth audio receiver device and the many benefits of owning one.
What Is A Bluetooth Audio Receiver?
This type of device allows you to connect a non-Bluetooth device to your smartphone or other Bluetooth-enabled device and allows you to stream from them. This includes speakers, docking stations, HiFi, headphones, and car stereos.
How Does Bluetooth Work?
Bluetooth devices communicate with each other using low-power radio waves. This occurs on a frequency band between 2.4 GHz and 2.483.5 GHz.These bands are specifically set aside by an international agreement to be used for scientific, industrial, and medical devices.
When Bluetooth devices are paired together, the devices trust each other and exchange data using encryption. While Bluetooth devices are relatively short-range technology, they can be used to connect devices up to3,280 feet apart. Bluetooth technology is adaptable and can be configured to the needs of its application.
A lot of wired systems have better sound quality than wireless ones. However, using wired devices is neither convenient nor portable. That’s where Bluetooth audio receivers come in. This way you can attach an analog or digital stereo to a master device.
Benefits Of A Bluetooth Audio Receiver
Are you thinking about buying a Bluetooth audio receiver? Well, here are some of the advantages to consider beforehand.
- You’ll have an easier set-up to deal with whenever you want to use a non-Bluetooth device.
- Bluetooth receivers are portable and can fit in your car, room, or bag on the go.
- You have total control over the audio from your device once you are connected.
- Bluetooth connection is reliable and will keep streaming even if Wi-Fi is lagging.
- Receivers can connect to anyBluetooth 5.0 device so they have a wide range of compatibility.
Four Ways To Use A Bluetooth Audio Receiver
Now let’s take a look at some of the ways you can take advantage of a Bluetooth Audio Reciever at home.
A Bluetooth receiver can convert your wired speakers into wireless speakers instantly. This is great for last-minute parties where you realize all you have is your phone and no Bluetooth devices.
You can use a Bluetooth receiver to create the ultimate home theater experience. Connect multiple devices at once for surround sound to watch movies and shows in your living room.
- If you have an older car without Bluetooth built-in, you can use a receiver to turn your vehicle into a more modern-day piece of technology. Now you can listen to songs from your favorite streaming services through your car’s stereo.
How To Find The Best Bluetooth Audio Receiver
Since we’ve already discussed why you should get a Bluetooth audio receiver and how to use them, now we’re going to show you how to find the best audio receiver on the market.
The first thing you should do is ask yourself how you’ll be using the receiver. You’ll want to find one that fits your needs and will maximize your usability.
- Look for Bluetooth audio receivers with crisp audio quality. Not all devices are made equally so you’ll want to do some research before purchasing. TheAuris blueMe HD Bluetooth Music Receiver is made with audiophile-grade 384kHz/ 32bit DAC for superior playback. It also features high fidelity Qualcomm aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, and AAC decoders.
- You’ll also want to decide on how much you want to spend. Finding a cheap $20 receiver might seem like a good idea at the time, but it could quickly break and need to be replaced. Investing in a receiver that is a bit more expensive will ensure that it’s built to last many years without breaking.
- Another important aspect of any Bluetooth receiver is the range. Look for one that has at least a 100-foot range so that you can move around your house freely without loss of connection. TheAuris bluMe HD Bluetooth 5.0 Music Receiver has a range of up to 30m (100 ft).
- The next thing to look for is how easy it is to set up. You want to find a device that is simple to pair with your smartphone and won’t be confusing. The AurisbluMe HD Bluetooth Music Receiver connects in seconds and there is no app or network required.
Our company was founded in 2013 by a team of friends, engineers, and designers. We wanted to create audio solutions that simplify and enhance modern life. That’s why we believe in design simplicity and the freedom of modern wireless devices. At Auris, we continually work on products that allow people to experience the best possible audio quality at their own leisure.
Our Bluetooth music receiver streams the highest quality audio wirelessly from your Bluetooth-enabled device to any music system. It features a premium aluminum design, high interference tolerance, and long-range connectivity.
The Bottom Line
You should never have to sacrifice crisp, clear audio because of older technology. Bluetooth receivers allow you to bring older, auxiliary systems into the future and allow you to enjoy them for years to come. Try our receiver today for a truly immersive audio experience.